Welcome to ZhuJi91. These are the terms of service you are agreeing to when you enroll in and/or when you are using the services of ZhuJi91.
In this Terms of Service, the term "You" means the "User", and the term "We" or "Our" mean ZhuJi91, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with ZhuJi91.
ZhuJi91 intends to provide the best possible web hosting service to each of its Subscribers. ZhuJi91 is also dedicated to staying abreast of new and available technologies that will better serve our Subscribers. However, due to changing technologies, changing laws and the individual and collective needs of our Subscribers, ZhuJi91 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or any part of these Terms at any time with or without notice.
PAYMENT - RENEWAL OF ACCOUNT AND OF DOMAIN
- Term of Service. The term of Subscriber's subscription to the services commences upon Subscriber's acceptance of these Terms.
- Payment.Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable fees for Services in effect at the time of sign-up registration and/or renewal, subject to these Terms. Subscriber agrees to update and keep current all of Subscriber's billing information, email and all other contact information. It is the Subscriber's responsibility to verify that the information submitted is accurate to insure proper billing and continuity of services. ZhuJi91 may use Merchant Updater Services to receive updated billing information from participating providers.
- Automatic Renewal of Hosting Account. As a courtesy and not as an obligation (contractual or otherwise), fifteen (15) days prior to the expiration of Subscriber's Hosting Account or Domain(s) ZhuJi91 will automatically renew Subscriber's Hosting Account by charging the applicable fee for the non-promotional rate to Subscriber's current method of payment on file. The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Registration Form (the "Initial Term"). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to User, and after the Initial Term, this Agreement shall continue for successive periods (or renewal period) of equal length as the Initial Term or such other Term and price that shall be set forth in a notice to the customer at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of such successive period or renewal period. In case of insufficient funds, we will attempt to collect as a partial term quantity (not changing your current term) to continue service as per contract. Additionally after the initial term, you acknowledge, agree and authorize us to automatically bill and/or charge on your credit card for successive or renewal periods, unless terminated or cancelled by either party as provided in this section. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term". Subscriber acknowledges and confirms that if the Subscriber pays for a hosting plan which qualifies for a Free Domain that the subscriber will be provided with a digital domain registration voucher to be used for purchasing their Free Domain. The domain registration voucher is only applicable as long as the Subscriber maintains a qualifying hosting plan.
- Automatic Renewal of Domain(s). As a courtesy and not as an obligation (contractual or otherwise), fifteen (15) days prior to the expiration of Subscriber's domain, if registered with ZhuJi91 (or one of its Affiliates), or if transferred to and registered with ZhuJi91 (or one of its Affiliates), ZhuJi91 will automatically renew subscriber's domain, by charging the applicable fee to subscriber's current method of payment on file. Subscriber acknowledges and confirms that the obligation to renew his/her/its Domain(s) is solely and exclusively the responsibility of the subscriber, and is not the obligation (contractual or otherwise) of ZhuJi91. Subscriber hereby releases ZhuJi91 from any and all liability for failure for any reason to renew said Account or said Domain(s). Subscriber acknowledges that there may be many reasons why ZhuJi91 is unable to renew said Account or Domain, including but not limited to the inability of ZhuJi91, for any reason, to bill said renewal to Subscriber's method of payment on file, to contact or otherwise get a response from the subscriber at the email address on file, or otherwise. Subscriber acknowledges that said Hosting Account and/or Domain, if not renewed, for whatever reason, will expire on the Account or Domain Expiration Date, as applicable. In the event that a Domain expires, ZhuJi91 will hold the expired Domain for up to 30 days as a courtesy and not as an obligation (contractual or otherwise). 30 days after expiration, the Domain will be placed in redemption. During the redemption period, the Domain will be inaccessible and unable to be registered elsewhere. In order to bring a domain out of redemption, the subscriber must pay a Redemption Fee, as well as a Renewal Fee for the current year. Domain registration vouchers cannot be applied toward the cost of redemption. If the domain is not redeemed within 74 days of expiration, it will be set to Pending Delete status by the domain registry. After Pending Delete status expires, the domain will be released for registration. During the Pending Delete period, the domain will be inaccessible and unrecoverable.
- Cancellation of Automatic Renewal of Account or Domain. Subscriber agrees to notify ZhuJi91 of Subscriber's intent to cancel automatic renewal at least sixteen (16) business days prior to the account or domain expiration date, by directing Automatic Account Renewal Cancellation Notification and/or Automatic Domain Renewal Cancellation Notification to ZhuJi91, as applicable, by sending some via email to support@ZhuJi91. This request must include verification of ownership of the hosting account and/or domain(s), as determined by ZhuJi91.
- Authority. In the event, Subscriber is a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, joint venture, other business entity or group of individuals, the person registering for or renewing ZhuJi91 Services on behalf of Subscriber hereby certifies that he/she has the authority to and does hereby bind the corporation, limited liability company, partnership, joint venture or other individuals in this manner and in connection with Subscriber's acceptance of all other Terms set forth herein.
USAGE POLICIES AND DEFINITIONS
"UNLIMITED" USAGE POLICIES AND DEFINITIONS
"UNLIMITED" usage policies and definitions are suitable for all of ZhuJi91.com.hk web hosting packages.
ZhuJi91.com.hk does not set a cap on the amount of resources each customer can use. ZhuJi91.com.hk makes a special effort to provide subscribers with sufficient storage and monthly data transfer needed to power the hosted websites successfully, as long as the subscribers obey these Terms. Without setting any limits on the monthly bandwidth, we also price our service at low prices. In this way, subscribers won't experience spending more money as their sites gain great popularity and need more storage.
"UNLIMITED" DOES NOT MEAN:
ZhuJi91.com.hk offers unlimited server resources to ensure subscribers are able to enjoy an unexceptional hosting experience but not to allow a single or some subscribers to adversely impact other subscribers' hosting experience. To protect subscribers and systems from abuse, ZhuJi91.com.hk employs many complex mechanisms.
ZhuJi91.com.hk offers shared web hosting service. In this way, multiple subscribers' sites are hosted in the same server and sharing the resources. Besides, the company offers hosting service to meet the needs of small business, home businesses and personal businesses of subscribers all over the world, but not to support the sustained needs of large enterprises, international based businesses or the non-typical applications that are better suited to a dedicated server.
ZhuJi91.com.hk tries the best to provide additional resources for customers who are running their sites with obeying all the Terms. For example, ZhuJi91.com.hk will move customers' sites to a newer and bigger shared server if it is necessary. At the same time, ZhuJi91.com.hk will place automated safeguards to protect against the sites that are growing too quickly and impacting the system to ensure all subscribers are able to enjoy a quality and consistent hosting experience.
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH, EXCESSIVE EMAIL ACCOUNTS & Files:
ZhuJi91.com.hk features each of the hosting packages with unlimited monthly bandwidth, so that subscribers are able to run their websites smoothly and stably. In addition, ZhuJi91.com.hk integrates each plan with sufficient dis space, ensuring customers are able to use a lot of storage for their websites. However, note that the purpose of offering web hosting service is to host website but not to store data. The behaviour of using the disk space to store, back up, and archive electronic files, log files, documents and others is prohibited, which will result in the termination of subscribers' accounts, without informing the subscribers.
What's more, accounts with a great number of files can affect the server performance adversely. Similarly, accounts with too many MySQL/MSSQL tables or large databases will affect the server performance negatively. ZhuJi91.com.hk will request subscribers to reduce the number of files or nodes, database tables or total database usage to ensure a good server performance, or terminate the subscribers' accounts without any notice.
UNLIMITED DOMAIN HOSTING:
ZhuJi91.com.hk does not set arbitrary limits on the number of domain names a Subscriber can associate with the Subscriber's web hosting account.
Specific Terms About ZhuJi91 Cloud VPS Hosting
1.Examples of Unacceptable Behaviours on all ZhuJi91.com.hk Cloud VPS Hosting Plans:
- Spread a lot of unwanted spams and ads.
- Do or try to do anything to damage the Internet.
- Do or try to do anything to change the system configuration ZhuJi91.com.hk offers or damage the system security system.
- Run applications or progresses that adversely affect the performance of ZhuJi91.com.hk Cloud Server.
- Take up numerous storage, bandwidth and CPU to configure and run applications, chat rooms, and/or online games/communities, adversely affecting other users' hosting experience or making ZhuJi91 Server crash.
- Break the requirements of applying for a cloud VPS hosting account and/or relevant laws and regulations.
Note that, once a subscriber broke any of the rules listed above, the subscriber will take full responsibility for the loss of ZhuJi91.com.hk and any other hosting users. The loss includes but not limits to the damage of ZhuJI91.com.hk system, the compensations sent to other ZhuJi91.com.hk web hosting users and the other clients' loss.
In addition, the company reserves the right to deactivate the accounts of subscribers who broke any of the Terms, without any previous notice. Moreover, web hosting users who broke the Terms of service take full responsibility for all the loss caused by the sudden deactivation of their accounts.
In addition, the company reserves the right to deactivate the accounts of subscribers who broke any of the Terms, without any previous notice. Moreover, web hosting users who broke the Terms of service take full responsibility for all the loss caused by the sudden deactivation of their accounts.
2. The subscribers take full responsibility for keeping the integrity and confidentiality of the data they stored on ZhuJi91.com.hk Server. Besides, it is subscribers' responsibility to back up their own data. ZhiJi91.com.hk is not liable for any of subscribers' loss caused by the lack of backing up. The company only takes responsibility for subscribers' data loss caused by hardware failure or the company's or any of its staff's faults. Note that the maximum compensation subscribers can get from ZhuJi91.com.hk won't be more than how much they paid for their hosting services.
3. Subscribers need to offer ZhuJi91.com.hk the names of people who perform this contract, manage the equipment and servers, as well as their contact information. Otherwise, subscribers will take full responsibility for any loss caused by the incorrect information they provide for ZhuJi91.con.hk. Besides, subscribers also are liable for any loss caused by the delay of offering ZhuJi91.com.hk the requested information.
4. ZhuJi91.com.hk provides subscribers with 3 times service time compensation for any downtime that is caused by hardware failure or the company's fault. The company takes responsibility for subscribers' loss caused by hardware failure or the company's or any of its staff's faults. Note that the maximum compensation subscribers can get from ZhuJi91.com.hk won't be more than how much they paid for their hosting services.
5. ZhuJi91.com.hk is only liable to install the operating system for cloud VPS hosting users. The company is not amenable to website establishment, deployment or development for subscribers. If subscribers want to reinstall or restart the operating system, they have to apply for an approval from the company by creating a ticket via https://bill.zhuji91.com.hk/clientarea.php.
6. The company guarantees 30 days money back. In this way, within the first 30 days, customers are able to ask for a refund if they are not satisfied with the service and likely to terminate their accounts. Note that, the cancellation made for any reason but not the hosting service quality problem will not be approved.
For its own operational purposes and efficiencies, ZhuJi91.com.hk backs up data on its servers from time to time. However, it is not the company's duty or obligation to do so under the Terms. IT IS SUBSCRIBERS' RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTY TO BACK UP SUBSCRIBERS' DATA AND FILES ON ZHUJI91.COM.HK SERVERS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ZHUJI91.COM.HK BACK UP SUBSCRIBERS' DATA OR FILE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR LOSS OF SUBSCRIBERS' FILES AND/OR DATE ON ANY ZHUJI91.COM.HK SERVERS.
The Professional and Business Plan respectively support 10,000 and 50,000 nodes. ZhuJi91.com.hk will not attempt back up sites respectively built with Professional and Business plan and coming with 3,000/10,000 nodes or taking up 2GB/10GB.
Service cancellations and refunds. Company offers 30 days money back guarantee for new hosting account registrations to ensure customers can put their money in safe hands. The 30 days money back guarantee shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
Fees paid by subscriber in connection with the purchase of SSL certificates, domain privacy, domain names, daily automated backup, Dedicated IP, SSD, add-on services (Additional Email Accounts, WebSites, Databases, Disk Space, Site Migration Service) and services and products from any third party providers are non-refundable.
Cancellations within First 3 Days of Registration
In the event Subscriber cancels the Services within three (3) calendar days of registration, Subscriber will receive a full refund of all fees paid in connection with the registration upon request, with the exception of any Non-refundable Fees set above.
Cancellations After 3 Days Before 30 Days
In the event Subscriber cancels the Services after the expiration of three (3) calendar days, but prior to the expiration of thirty (30) calendar days, Subscriber will receive a refund of prorated fees paid in connection with the registration, with the exception of any Non-refundable Fees, subject to the following additional mandatory reductions. In addition, 1-month hosting fee will be deducted from subscribers' refund.
- Domain Names: If subscriber registers any domain names in connection with the registration, subscriber's refund will be reduced by the fees of the domain name. Subscriber will retain full ownership and control of any such domain names.
- Domain Privacy: If subscriber registers any domain names with the domain privacy protection, subscriber's refund will be reduced by the price of the domain privacy. Therefore, different amounts of money will respectively be reduced in the case you have purchased the 1-year, 2-year and 3-year billing plan with domain privacy protection. Subscriber will retain full ownership and control of any such domain names.
- Dedicated IP: Any fees paid by subscriber for the purchase of any dedicated IP addresses will not be refunded. Therefore, different amounts of money will respectively be reduced in the case you have purchased different amounts of dedicated IP address.
- Daily Automated backup: Any fees paid by subscriber for the purchase of daily automated backup will not be refunded. Therefore, different amounts of money will respectively be reduced in the case you have purchased the 1-year, 2-year and 3-year billing plan with the daily automated backup.
- SSD: SSD hosting performance is 3.5 times higher than the usual one. Any fees paid by subscriber for the purchase of SSD will not be refunded, which means different amounts of money will respectively be reduced in the case you have purchased the 1-year, 2-year and 3-year billing plan with the SSD disk.
- SSL Certificate: Any fees paid for SSL certificates will not be refunded. Therefore, different amounts of money will be reduced in the case you have purchased different amount of SSL certificate.
Cancellations After 30 Days
Subscribers may cancel their services at any time, before or after automatic account renewal. Note that the company offers 30 days money back guarantee, so that if subscribers cancel their services after 30 days of registration, all the fees they paid for hosting service, additional services, third-party services will not be refunded.
Notice of Cancellation
Subscriber must direct all cancellation requests to ZhuJi91 via live chat. The cancellation request must include verification of ownership of the hosting account and/or domain(s), as determined by ZhuJi91. Subscriber must also confirm to ZhuJi91 that all emails, files, and databases are preserved and backed up somewhere other than ZhuJi91 server space.
Money Back Guarantee
ZhuJi91 offers 30 days money back guarantee, so if customers want to cancel their accounts within the first 30 of registration and plan to ask for a termination immediately, they are able to get their money back. No matter you paid for your hosting package via credit card or PayPal, you are able to ask for a refund. Note that the fees of setup, dedicated IP addresses, new domain name registration, domain privacy, SSD, daily automated backup, SSL certificate and other third party services and products are non-refundable. Besides, refunds will not be given to accounts that have been cancelled or suspended because of the abuse of our services based on our Terms of Service or acceptable use policy.
What's more, if you cancel your account within the first 30 days, at least 4% of all the fees you paid will be deducted from your refund because you need to pay for the fees caused by exchange rate movements and the charge for using your credit card and PayPal. The money back guarantee doesn't change even the term or plan is renewed or updated. You are capable of asking for a refund within the first 30 days by contacting us via online chat. We will refund your money to your payment account within 15 workdays (Monday to Friday). In addition, if you want to cancel your account after the refund deadline, you are not allowed to ask for a refund.
- Breach of Terms and Account Termination. The uses of ZhuJi91 Services set forth in this section herein below are prohibited. The engaging in any prohibited use as set forth herein by Subscriber or by any affiliate or subscriber of Subscriber (as determined in the sole discretion of ZhuJi91) constitutes a material breach of these Terms and will subject Subscriber's account to immediate termination without notice and without any refund.
- Spamming. Spamming, whether or not it overloads the Services or disrupts service to ZhuJi91's Subscribers, is prohibited. The term "Spamming" includes, but is not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet, maintaining an open SMTP policy, or sending to any mailing list that is not double opt in. ZhuJi91 requires that all email messages contain an automated opt out . We do not allow purchased lists. ZhuJi91's Subscribers are required to follow all rules in the Can Spam Act (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/ecommerce/bus61.shtm) as well as our company spam rules. ZhuJi91 reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether e-mail recipients were part of an opt-in email list. Irrespective of whether an email campaign constitutes Spamming as defined herein, ZhuJi91 allows a MAXIMUM of 500 emails per hour to be sent from any individual hosting account.
- Prohibited Offerings. No Subscriber may utilize the Services to provide, sell or offer to sell the following: controlled substances; illegal drugs and drug contraband; weapons; pirated materials; instructions on making, assembling or obtaining illegal goods or weapons to attack others; information used to violate the copyright(s) of, violate the trademark(s) of or to destroy others' intellectual property or information; information used to illegally harm any people or animals; pornography, nudity, sexual products, programs or services; escort services or other content deemed adult related.
- Profanity. Profanity or profane subject matter in the site content and in the domain name are prohibited.
- Private Information and Images. Subscribers may not post or disclose any personal or private information about or images of children or any third party without the consent of said party (or a parent's consent in the case of a minor).
- Violations of Intellectual Property Rights. Any violation of any person's or entity's intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. ZhuJi91 is required by law to remove or block access to content appearing on or through the Services upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement (see "Copyright Infringement Notice Information" below).
- Misrepresentation of Transmission Information. Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information and/or Internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message is prohibited.
- Viruses and Other Destructive Activities. Use of the Services for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited. It is also prohibited for any Subscriber to engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use the Services (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
- Hacking. "Hacking" and related activities are prohibited. "Hacking" includes, but is not limited to, the following activities: illegally or without authorization, accessing computers, accounts or networks, penetrating or attempting to penetrate security measures, port scans, stealth scans, and other activities designed to assist in hacking.
- Anonymous Proxies. ZhuJi91 does not allow the use of anonymous proxy scripts on its servers. They can be very abusive to the server resources, affecting all users on that server.
- Export Control Violations. The exportation of encryption software outside of the United States and/or violations of United States law relating to the exportation of software is prohibited. Subscriber may not export or transfer, directly or indirectly, any regulated product or information to anyone outside the United States without complying with all applicable statues, codes, ordnances, regulations, and rules imposed by U.S. federal, state or local law, or by any other applicable law.
- Child Pornography. The use of the Services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography is prohibited. ZhuJi91 is required by law to, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on, or being transmitted through, the Services.
- Other Illegal Activities. The use of the Services to engage in any activity that is determined by ZhuJi91, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be illegal is prohibited. Such illegal activities include, but are not limited to, storing, posting, displaying, transmitting or otherwise making available sponge or pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards or displaying credit card information of third parties without their consent, and failure to comply with applicable on-line privacy laws. ZhuJi91 will cooperate fully with appropriate law enforcement agencies in connection with any and all illegal activities occurring on or through the Services.
- Obscene, Defamatory, Abusive or Threatening Language. Use of the Services to store, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available obscene, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language is prohibited.
- BACKUP STORAGE. ZhuJi91 OFFERS ITS SERVICES TO HOST WEBSITES, NOT TO STORE DATA. USING AN ACCOUNT AS AN ONLINE STORAGE SPACE FOR ARCHIVING ELECTRONIC FILES IS PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF HOSTING SERVICES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Other Activities. Engaging in any activity that, in ZhuJi91's sole and absolute discretion, disrupts, interferes with or is harmful to (or threatens to disrupt, interfere with, or be harmful to) the Services, ZhuJi91's business, operations, reputation, goodwill, Subscribers and/or Subscriber relations, or the ability of ZhuJi91's Subscribers to effectively use the Services is prohibited. Such prohibited activities include making available any program, product or service that is designed to or could be used to violate these Terms. In addition, the failure of Subscriber to cooperate with ZhuJi91 in correcting or preventing violations of these Terms by, or that result from the activity of, a subscriber, patron, customer, invitee, visitor, or guest of the Subscriber constitutes a violation of these Terms by Subscriber.
- Promotional Pricing. ZhuJi91 may periodically offer "free" or discounted services or credits in connection with a promotional offer, including, without limitation, free domain name registration. Such promotional offers are honoured only in connection with the specific promotional package to which they apply.
- Backups. For its own operational efficiencies and purposes, ZhuJi91 from time to time backs up data on its servers, but is under no obligation or duty to Subscriber to do so under these Terms. IT IS SOLELY SUBSCRIBER'S DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO BACKUP SUBSCRIBER'S FILES AND DATA ON ZhuJi91 SERVERS, AND under no circumstance will ZhuJi91 be liable to anyone FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND under any legal theory for loss of Subscriber FILES AND/or data on any ZhuJi91 server.
- Monitoring and Disclosures. All activities occurring on, in, and/or via the Services or any website hosted by ZhuJi91 may be monitored, recorded, and examined by any authorized person, including as well law enforcement. In general, ZhuJi91 does not monitor its Subscribers' websites or activities to determine whether they are in compliance with these Terms.
- Accurate Account Information. Subscriber must continually update and keep accurate and current Subscriber's contact information stored and saved on ZhuJi91 in order to avoid termination of Subscriber's ZhuJi91 account(s).
- Duty to Notify ZhuJi91 of Breach. If Subscriber discovers anyone on the ZhuJi91 system violating any of these Terms or notices anything suspicious from the ZhuJi91 network, Subscriber agrees to report the violation or suspicious activity to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation. ZhuJi91 reserves the right to and will immediately terminate any account which ZhuJi91 concludes to be in violation of any of these Terms.
- Reservation of Rights. ZhuJi91 reserves the right to refuse or to cancel service to any prospective Subscriber or existing Subscriber for any lawful reason at any time during Subscriber's hosting term with ZhuJi91.
PROHIBITED PERSONS (COUNTRIES, ENTITIES, AND INDIVIDUALS)
- Prohibited Organizations/Entities. The government of the United States of America, through various of its offices and agencies, including but not limited to, through one or more Executive Orders of the President of the United States, through rules and regulations of the United States Department of State, Department of the Treasury, and Department of Commerce, has determined that certain organizations and/or entities (collectively "Prohibited Organizations/Entities" and individually "Prohibited Organization/Entity") are to be prohibited, embargoed, sanctioned, banned, and/or otherwise excluded from all or certain commercial transactions with the United States, its citizens and residents. The Prohibited Organizations/Entities are those as set forth in the applicable records of the government of the United States, including without limit those set forth at: http://www.ustreas.gov/ofac; and, http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx, as said determinations and resulting records may be amended, updated, or otherwise modified from time to time.
- Each Prohibited Organization/Entity is hereby prohibited from registering or signing up with, subscribing to, or using any service of ZhuJi91.
- Prohibited Individuals. The government of the United States of America, through various of its offices and agencies, including but not limited to, through one or more Executive Orders of the President of the United States, through rules and regulations of the United States Department of State, Department of the Treasury, and Department of Commerce, has determined that certain individuals (collectively "Prohibited Individuals" and individually "Prohibited Individual"), including without limit, certain Specially Designated Nationals are to be prohibited, embargoed, sanctioned, banned, and/or otherwise excluded from all or certain commercial transactions with the United States, its citizens and residents. The Prohibited Individuals are those as set forth in the applicable records of the government of the United States, including without limit those set forth at: http://www.ustreas.gov/ofac; and, http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx, as said determinations and resulting records may be amended, updated, or otherwise modified from time to time.
(END of Terms of Service)